9 Day Tour from Johannesburg to Cape Town
Join Black Folks Travel Too as we journey to South Africa. From the history of Johannesburg to exploring Kruger National Park and Cape Town’s highlights, this tour of South Africa will be an adventure like no other. We’ll begin in Johannesburg’s Soweto Township to learn about its turbulent past, and hopeful future.
Visit the thought-provoking Apartheid Museum and Mandela House, located in the former neighborhood of Nobel Peace Prize winners, Archbishop Desmond Tutu and Nelson Mandela.
This escorted African vacation continues through some of the world’s most sweeping and dramatic landscapes on your way to Kruger National Park area. Marvel at God’s Window (a forested ravine and majestic cliffs), and the stunning cascades of Lisbon and Berlin Falls. Your guided African safari begins in the Kruger Park area with morning and afternoon game drives through the homes of the big cats, giraffe, cheetah, hyena, gazelle, and more. You’ll visit Cape Town and ascend to Table Mountain via cable car for spectacular views. On boulders Beach, you’ll observe a colony of endangered penguins, then venture to Cape Point Nature Reserve, the Cape of Good Hope, and Cape Point at the continent’s most southwestern tip.
This South Africa tour is an adventure into historic heritage and wilderness wonder of this spectacular part of the continent.
PRICE: $2919 PER PERSON (based on double occupancy), land only
- 11 meals
- First class hotels
- Pre-paid gratuities
- IntraTour Air (Kruger area to Capetown)
- Travel Protection Insurance
- Air Taxes
Prices are per person, based on double room occupancy. The price listed does not include your international airfare, taxes or fees. You can book your own international air reservations or we can provide a quote from the tour company.
Single Room Supplement: $440
Triple Rooms are not available.
Extra Nights per person in Johannesburg: in single room $165; in twin room $96
Extra Nights per person in Cape Town: in single room $139; in twin room $81
DEPOSIT: $250 PER PERSON (NON-REFUNDABLE) January 18, 2019
If air is booked through tour company deposit is $550 ($250 for land and $300 for international air)
FINAL PAYMENT: March 13, 2019
Travel Terms & Conditions
Please ensure that you read carefully and understand the Terms & Conditions prior to booking. These Terms & Conditions cover Deposit & Final Payment information.
The following charges are not included in the land vacation price unless otherwise noted:
- Airfare to and from the start of your vacation; Intra-vacation air unless specified in the itinerary
- Airline baggage fees including checked and/or excess baggage fees
- Federal inspection fees for the Federal U.S. Customs and Immigrations; International Air Transportation tax; agricultural tax
- Other per-person taxes imposed by government entities; airport taxes and fees including the September 11th Security fee up to $11.20 per person, passenger facility charges up to $18 per person, Federal domestic flight segment fees up to $4.00per segment, and U.S. and International arrival and departure and other government-imposed added by the airline and applicable at time of booking
- Port taxes
- Passports; visas
- Tips to your Tour Director, Local Host, driver, Local Guides, gratuities on ferries, trains, and cruise ships
- Alcohol, beverages, and food outside of the contracted itinerary as presented at a hotel or restaurant or onboard your vessel (these extra items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel, ship, or restaurant)
- Airport transfers on non-qualifying flights
- Optional excursions
- Porterage at airports and train stations
- Travel Protection; and all other items of a personal nature
Space is limited, so contact us today to book your reservation. Email email@example.com.